About The Wine Festival
The Farmville Wine Festival enables Prince Edward County Meals on Wheels to continue to provide nutritious meals to Prince Edward seniors. Grab your lawn chairs and sunscreen and come on out to scenic Riverside Park.
- music from The Castaways, an award winning premiere beach music band out of N.C.
- 8-12 wineries with a variety of tasty Virginia wines
- numerous regional vendors selling everything from Lularoe to wine accessories.
- food vendors from American, Greek and festival cuisine to crab cakes and desserts.
- raffle drawings throughout the day for everything from restaurant coupons to items donated by our vendors. (You need not be present to win.)
- silent auction baskets at the entrance that may include time at the spa or even hotel accommodations. (You need not be present to win.)
It’s a beachin’ good time for a great cause. Rain or shine. No smoking or pets please. We look forward to seeing you there and thank you in advance for your support!
Am Rhein’s Wine Cellars
Castle Glen Estates Winery
Prince Michel Vineyard & Winery
Rebec Vineyards, Inc
Three Sisters of Shiney Rock Vineyard & Winery
Lake Anna Winery
Bright Meadows Farm
Make Me A Plate, LLC
Nader’s Food Services
B & B Kettle Corn
Four Sisters Vintage Necktie Gifts
JES Operations (Appomattox)
Mayuree Women Accessories
Rodan & Fields
Sew Much Fun
The Great Escape Spalon
Thirty-One – Wendy Overton
United Way Duck Derby
4 Me Heart G
Jennifer Kantow (Melted Bottle Art)
Linda Noble (Wire Gem Trees)
Wine About It
Scentsy – Mary O’Riley
Leaf Filter Gutter Protection
Richmond Window – Renewal by Anderson
Wire and Rocks
Fran Willis Photography
Neora ﹘ Suzanne Moore
Goats R Us
BS Grillin’ Sauces
Amy Hailey Jewelry
Meals on Wheels – Who Are We?
Meals on Wheels Prince Edward County is a non-profit community organization with an amazing group of volunteers that provides hot, nutritious meals every weekday. The funding we receive from sponsors and donors helps subsidize client meals as most clients are unable to pay full price for their meals and many get them for free.
We receive no state or federal funding and rely completely on our community and the support of awesome people like you. We wouldn’t be able to do the work we do without you.
Maurice Maxwell – President
Robert Webber – Treasurer
Page Morrow – Secretary
Frank Lacey – Director
Cheryl Gibson – Farmville Wine Festival Coordinator